Good morrow Rocksmith fans.
I hope that the lords and ladies of the court will be pleased by this week’s DLC even though the surprise hath been ruined by the Sony across the sea…
This week’s Rocksmith 2014 DLC is quite regal indeed as it features bands with Queen, King, and Sir in both the artist and song names. Also, 4/5 songs are new artists to the ever growing Rocksmith DLC library!
The iconic bass line of Another One Bites the Dust finally hits Rocksmith, bringing our total Queen content to eight songs! The weekly requested, Queensrÿche makes it’s dreamy debut with the proggy ballad of Silent Lucidity. Stevie Wonder brings the funk with Sir Duke (prepare for bass awesomeness) The Subways bring the raw sound of Rock & Roll Queen, and finally the song that has that really really long sustained note, it’s @TheToadies with Possum Kingdom!
- Queen – “Another One Bites the Dust” – [XBL] / Steam
- Queensrÿche – “Silent Lucidity” – Drop D [Bass] – [XBL] / Steam
- Stevie Wonder – “Sir Duke” – Eb Standard [Alt. Bass] – [XBL] / Steam
- The Subways – “Rock & Roll Queen” – Eb Standard – [XBL] / Steam
- Toadies – “Possum Kingdom” – [XBL] / Steam
Is this the royal variety you were hoping for? Or are you holding out for next week’s mystery DLC? Let us know!