Well, hello there Rocksmith fans!
Today’s clue has been posted and deciphered and it looks like a very appropriate DLC for next Tuesday!
The mathematical solution ended up being -3252234 which unlocked the image within the image which left us with this:
Anyone know Gaelic?
Well thankfully the forum members did and we ended up figuring out this will be a 5 Pack of Singles. Yes, that’s right five songs from different artists sold together as a pack!
- Zombie – The Cranberries (té an téama céanna d’aois ó naoi déag sé déag – “It’s the same old theme since 1916.”)
- I’m Shipping Up to Boston – Dropkick Murphys (dreapadh suas na seolta is fearr – “Climbing up the top sails”)
- Becoming a Jackal – Villagers (go bhfuil áit a dtéann an aisling – “Cause that’s where the dream goes.”)
- Alternate Ulster – Stiff Little Fingers (Athrú do thalamh dúchais – “Alter your native land”)
- Drunken Lullabies – Flogging Molly (Beidh buille lasair le fáil nua – “Shall beat a new found flame”)
Finally, Zombie in a guitar game!
Hiding my disappointment that this isn’t Suspect Device
So there you have it, some holiday themed DLC for next week. Are you excited for the tracks announced or do you hate the taste of Guinness? Let us know and be sure to come back to find out the tunings and arrangements next week!