Hello Rocksmith fans!
Ode To Joy features a great dual guitar rendition in the key of Arena Rock, Funeral March comes off as some bizarro surf-western (reminds me a bit of SC3), The Can-Can has to be experienced to understand, Notecracker Medley will give you some Fantasia flashbacks, and finally Symphony No. 40 will definitely scratch a bit of that Jazz itch that people have been hoping for.
All songs are in E Standard!
- Ludwig van Beethoven “Ode to Joy” (Anthony Martinez)
- Frédéric Chopin “Funeral March” (Jarred McAdams) – Alt. Lead
- Jacques Offenbach “The Can-Can”(Jason Kocol)
- Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky “Notecracker Medley” (Brian Poedy)
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart “Symphony No. 40” (Greg Barr)
Is this a must buy DLC for you, or are classical music covers just not your thing? Let us know!