Well Rocksmith fans, looks like it’s time for you to choose a winner for Best Rocksmith DLC of 2018!
Seems like either you really love @QueenWillRock, or you REALLY loved #BohemianRhapsody as there was no stopping Freddie Mercury and the boys from taking top slot with 22.9% of the vote. Following up was the monumental end of the year four pack from @RollingStones garnering 21.8% of the vote, and last but not least the mostly extreme uhh metal, of Metal Mix featuring @MorbidAngelBand, Darkthrone, and @testament received third place in the semi-final with 21.1% of the vote!
Best halsb video of 2018
2018 much like 2017 was full of surprising moments from the anonymous Score Attack master, which one was your favourite?
- Styx “Blue Collar Man (Long Nights)”
- Eric Johnson “Cliffs of Dover” Master Mode
- Stevie Ray Vaughan “Scuttle Buttin'”
- DragonForce “Through The Fire and Flames” Alt. Lead
- Mötley Crüe “Kickstart My Heart”
- Yes “Roundabout”
Favourite Rocksmith video not featuring a halsb
There was some great content from this year, and some new faces that became more active when it came to weekly DLC!
- @PoedyGuitars & @superschwartz play “Murmaider”
- @elisoncrz plays “Don’t Stop Me Now”
- @BestFenton plays “Green Grass & High Tides” Lead/Rhythm
- @Audrey123talks “In Waves”
- @iYoungGun plays “Stay Together For The Kids” 100% FC
- @xChainbrain plays “Cirice”
Favourite Bass video!
Respect to the low end!
- Nefarious Nimbus “Welcome to Paradise”
- @pcgamingisted “Sympathy for the Devil”
- Kate plays “Gratitude”
- SBass Jam plays “Lovefool” 100% FC
- @MaxOnBass plays “Transilvanian Hunger”
Thanks for voting!
Featured image provided by @pcgamingisted