Hello Rocksmith fans!
Here we are in July, 2018 celebrating 1000 songs for Rocksmith Remastered DLC alone!
The tracks are self explanatory, so let’s cut right to the chase!
- Billy Martin “Strategy and Spying” (Rayman Legends -ed) | Lead/Rhythm/Bass [E Standard]
- Brian Tyler “Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Main Theme” | Lead/Rhythm/Bass [E Standard]
- Jesper Kyd “Ezio’s Family” (Assassin’s Creed II – ed) | Lead/Alt. Rhythm [E Standard] | Rhythm/Bass [Drop D]
- Power Glove “Blood Dragon Theme (Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon)” | Lead/Rhythm/Bass [E Standard]
- The Road Vikings “The Ballad Of Clutch Nixon” (Far Cry 5 – ed) | Lead/Alt. Lead/Rhythm [B Standard] | Bass [E Standard]
Countdown begins (August 2nd) to LIVE broadcast from Ubisoft's SF headquarters to kick off the new edition of Rocksmith! Metal shred masters Rock N' Roll Ragnar and Davey Zahalla will show you the ropes on 'The Ballad of Clutch Nixon." Be there!
Alt. Paths — With your host, UbiVertigo.
This week, two of the songs will have alt arrangements.
The Ballad of Clutch Nixon
The representative lead contains all of the single-note melodies, and the entire solo.
The alt. lead is virtually identical, except it only features the first half of the solo, then jumps to the rhythm arrangement for the second half of that solo (when you hear the solo being handed off to a second guitar).
The representative rhythm arrangement is a “best-of” chart that features the hum-and-strum acoustic guitar work, but also explores arpeggios performed on the piano, and the distorted power chords that occur near the end of the song.
The alt. rhythm arrangement consists of only the acoustic guitar parts.
Well that’s certainly different… Are you grabbing this pack? Or are you waiting for August to come? Let us know!