Hello Rocksmith fans!
Yesterday’s stream had a familiar face at the end…
Yes, it’s the destroyer of forum clues, @StudleyGreg!
Next week’s Rocksmith DLC will close out Volume 2 of the Advanced Exercises.
You know the deal…
Hello, Rocksmith fans!
This Tuesday, November 5, will see the release of the Advanced Exercises for Volume 2. These packs originated with years-old community requests for more educational content including a focus on techniques and drills—and player feedback on the exercises continues to be great!
For this song pack, Notetracker and Rocksmith Exercise creator Greg Studley utilizes his expertise as a music educator and author in a pack that tests your mastery of the techniques included in the previous packs in the series.
With Rocksmith Advanced Exercises, Vol 2, each of the five exercises are available for guitar and bass, and the pack will again be available at the special price of $4.99 USD.
- Linear Playing [Guitar Only]
- Hammer-Ons/Pull-offs [Guitar Only]
- Pull-Offs/Hammer-Ons [Guitar Only]
- String Skipping [Guitar Only]
- String Switching [Guitar Only]
- Linear Playing [Bass Only]
- Hammer-Ons/Pull-offs [Bass Only]
- Pull-Offs/Hammer-Ons [Bass Only]
- String Skipping [Bass Only]
- String Switching [Bass Only]
- Easy Exercises Vol 1
- Intermediate Exercises Vol 1
- Advanced Exercises Vol 2
- Easy Exercises Vol 2
- Intermediate Exercises Vol 2
Another volume complete, have you been incorporating these exercises into your Rocksmith sessions? Are you only buying certain releases of them? Or are you skipping them altogether? Let us know!