Hello Rocksmith fans!
You know the deal by now right?
Hello again, Rocksmith fans! The final set of exercises for Volume 1 of our exercises arrives this week: Rocksmith Advanced Exercises, Vol 1. These packs originated with years-old community requests for more educational content including a focus on techniques and drills—and we have been extremely happy with the response from you, the players!
Next week, on July 29th, Rocksmith Advanced Exercises, Vol 1. releases for all platforms. Notetracker and Rocksmith Exercise creator Greg Studley utilizes his expertise as a music educator and author in a pack that tests your mastery of the techniques included in the two previous packs in the series.
With Rocksmith Advanced Exercises, Vol 1, each of the five exercises are available for guitar and bass, and the pack will again be available at the special price of $4.99 USD.
Trailer on Tuesday
- Linear Playing [Guitar Only]
- Hammer-Ons/Pull-offs [Guitar Only]
- Pull-Offs/Hammer-Ons [Guitar Only]
- String Skipping [Guitar Only]
- String Switching [Guitar Only]
- Linear Playing [Bass Only]
- Hammer-Ons/Pull-offs [Bass Only]
- Pull-Offs/Hammer-Ons [Bass Only]
- String Skipping [Bass Only]
- String Switching [Bass Only]
Are you more excited for the Advanced Exercise edition of these lessons? Or are you wondering more about Volume 2? Let us know!