Hello Rocksmith fans!
Pop rock fans rejoice! This week is all about @Coldplay and we got six songs for ya!
Previously it was revealed that their first single Yellow off 2000’s Parachutes would be included in addition to Sunday’s reveal of In My Place off 2002’s A Rush of Blood to the Head.
Today we now know the other four songs (Xbox AU) to be The Scientist, Clocks (A Rush of Blood to the Head), Fix You off 2005’s X&Y and finally Viva La Vida off their 2008 album Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends.
Get ready for some tunings, because for some reason Coldplay hates their high e string…
- Coldplay “Clocks” – Alt. Lead – [XBL] / Steam
- Coldplay “Fix You”– Alt. Lead / EABGBd# [Rhythm] – [XBL] / Steam
- Coldplay “In My Place” – Capo Required [Rhythm] – [XBL] / Steam
- Coldplay “The Scientist” – Capo Required [Alt. Lead] / EADGCf [Rhythm] – [XBL] / Steam
- Coldplay “Viva La Vida” – Alt. Lead / Eb Standard [Bass] / Capo Required [Alt. Rhythm] – [XBL] / Steam
- Coldplay “Yellow” – EABGBd# [Rhythm] – [XBL] / Steam
It’s like the antithesis to the Staind pack!
So there you have it, the @Coldplay six pack! Is this an instant buy for you or has February left you a bit cold when it comes to DLC? Let us know!