Hello Rocksmith fans!
Two METAL bands in a row? Two THRASH bands in one year? Three of the BIG FOUR in Rocksmith 2014 DLC?
Yup, all that is happening next week with the confirmation of a Slayer FIVE pack next week!
Let’s take a look at @DanAmrich’s Clue!
- SLITHERING OUT OF THE DARKNESS
- MANKIND HAS CREATED ITS OWN HELL
- CONSUMING EVERYTHING AND EXISTING AS ANATHEMA
- OBLIVIOUSLY LURCHING TOWARD ITS FINAL DAY
- ALL TOO QUICKLY THESE DOOMED SOULS WILL REALIZE
- THEIR PROPHESIED END IS FINALLY NEAR
That means the first confirmed @Slayer song is…
You all know how much I love this song in music games 😀
What other songs might we expect?
Because outside the solo it’s not that challenging to play
Because it’s in @RockBand
Of course we probably aren’t going to see Angel of Death due to the historical subject matter and often misconstrued meaning behind the song, but a five pack of @Slayer is just awesome in general. I only wish that Jeff could have lived to see @Audrey123Talks playing Raining Blood…
Are you excited for Slayer? Do you mind tuning to Eb Standard? Or is this just way too much Metal for one month? Let us know!